Code of Ethics
• To serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
• To treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
• To keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings/sessions/healing, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
• To not mislead client in believing that we can guarantee a cure, or predict the guaranteed outcome, because in universe everything is subjected to change according to the Will and Action of client or anybody associated with client.
• To recommend clients to licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
• To treat Client as a whole person, professionally, compassionately and with dignity.
• To respect our Clients' opinions, privacy, and religious/spiritual beliefs.
• To not provide our services to those who consciously have not choosen the spiritual work, so as not to violate the Law of Free Will, thus inducing The Law of Cause and Effect.
• To continue to practice and train in our profession, knowing that learning is never complete.